Netball Coaching Resources & Training Sessions
Written by Administrator
Friday, 14 August 2009 11:46
Search the comprehensive index of skills and drills, and create training plans from them with an exclusive membership.
It couldn’t be any easier!!!
- Simply click on your first component – WARM UP
- Now choose the drills you want to include and click on ADD
- You can add these drills with the explanation to start and when you get use to them just add the name.
- Those drills will automatically be transferred to your ‘training session’ page.
- Now click on FOOTWORK and repeat
- You’ll notice the duration of each drill will also automatically add up, letting you know exactly how long your training session will take and/or if you need to include any more.
- Now BALLWORK and you’re done.
- Print it off and you’re ready for training.
- Ensure you click save at the completion of ‘your training session’ so you have a good record or what you and your team have done before.
My Training Session
Dynamic Stretch (Show)
Rats and Rabbits (Show)
Catch The Tail (Show)
Chest Pass Comp (Show)
- Partners stand facing each other about 4 feet away.
- One player starts with the ball and throws it around the body of the other.
- The player receiving starts by doing pitter patter on the spot. When the ball is released they must chase it down (wherever it is) and pull it in with 2 hands. Pass back and continue.
- Players complete 10 reactions each as a minimum.
Last Updated on Thursday, 15 April 2010 15:27